Act as a Business Partner for designated function lines for the Japan region while providing value-added advice to serve business strategic objectives
- Act as trusted HR business partner by providing HR advice while working closely with HR related departments to achieve business goals.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to meet hiring needs.
- Identify and support talent and career development programs for all employees.
- Support performance management and compensation process.
- Identify and provide training solutions in line with the business needs.
- Handle employee relations and performance management.
- 8+ years of HR related experience, preferably within financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of employment law and local regulation
About our client
A European based top Financial Services organisation with a global reach, employing over 500 people in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.