Brilliant prospect to work within the middle office with focus on interest rate derivatives.
- Support day to day activities for a wide range of Interest Rate products and
- ensure the smooth operation of day to day activities.
- Oversight of controls such as daily coordination/validation of trading activities, reconciliations, investigation, clearance of issues, etc.
- Responding to queries from various functions in Front Office, Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance, etc.
- Support the team in driving industry-wide initiatives in a controlled and efficient manner and face off to the business and other departments when necessary and demonstrate leadership.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Risk Management Framework and internal Policy Standards.
- 2+ years of experience in financial industry.
- Strong product knowledge of financial instruments.
- Knowledge of corporate and regulatory policies and ability to apply appropriate control measures and a strong control mind-set.
- Very strong communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Experience working with IRD.
- Ability to talk to external counterparties (including domestic clients) with accuracy and confidence.
- Be able to support an environment where people can work proactively while having a common vision.
About our client
Our client is a top multinational investment bank and financial services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.