A new role to work as an analyst in an international bank dealing with investment and financial services in Japan
- Settlement and sorting of various products like Fixed Income and Equities depending on candidate' experience.
- Examine ledger laws and govern the reports in regularly.
- Support the settlement team and handle User Accepting Testing by taking part in the equity projects.
- Update the procedures on the day to day basis.
- Engage within the team meetings to discuss upcoming businesses and solutions if necessary.
- Previous experience in Settlement Operation within Financial Services.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial products and the market.
- Strong analysing skills and focusing on details.
- Open to opinions and working accordingly keeping it in mind.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Japanese.
- Business level or above in English.
- Understanding of time management and handling situations even under pressure.
About our client
One of the biggest international banks that focus on investment and corporate banking, sales and trading
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.