A top tier bank is looking to strengthen it's Audit team providing comprehensive independent oversight of compliance control functions
- An opportunity for an experienced Auditor or Compliance professional to join a high performing Audit division, within a team dedicated to corporate back office functions.
- This person would be focusing on the independent testing and review of Compliance controls, particularly in areas such as Trade Surveillance.
- Responsibilities would include engaging in local and regional audit strategy initiatives, and be actively involved in planning, fieldwork and providing detailed reporting to local management.
- Additionally this person would be engaging with various stakeholders and managing relationships with business and compliance teams.
- 5+ years experience within financial services Audit or Compliance (preferably banking or securities)
- Good analytical ability and high ethical standards
- Business / Fluent communication skills in English & Japanese
About our client
A global bank with a successful business in Japan and dynamic, international working environment
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.