A global foreign investment bank is looking to strengthen it's independent audit oversight for front office markets functions
- An opportunity for an Analyst / Associate / AVP level candidate to join an international team of auditors with a wealth of business audit and securities experience.
- This person would be helping to test the risk controls put place for various key business lines; Fixed Income, Equities, Multi Asset, FX, Prime Brokerage etc.
- Responsibilities would include working with senior auditors to perform a range of audit projects, applying advanced methodologies to undertake fieldwork, draft audit reports and help to present results to senior stakeholders.
- The role involves completing audits within time-frames and building close relationships with the business line management in order to present solutions.
- Also keeping up to date with local and global regulations and policy standards for a range of products & services.
- At least 2-3 years experience within either a) securities front, middle or back office with an interest in internal audit OR b) business or financial audit experience within financial services banking / securities or Big 4 supporting financial clients
- Fluent English for internal communication skills and documentation
- Self-starter that is able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Japanese language skills are strongly preferred but not essential (however only applicants currently located in Japan will be considered if little or no proficiency)
About our client
A major foreign bank with a strong profile in Japan within global banking and markets services
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.