Global tech retail company looking for experienced, bilingual IT Director in Japan to lead small team.
- Management and training of small team (less than 5 people)
- Work with various partners on the technology used for onboarding clients, including selecting and managing vendors
- Drive technical onboarding process for partners and retailers
- Share best practices with global team and keep tech up-to-date
- Strong management background of both people and multiple projects at one time
- Background in financial technology services, payments, or other fintech
- Solid understanding of technology and tools including APIs, AWS cloud solutions and various programming languages
- Strong skills for eliciting Business Requirements and Product Requirements from users, including use-cases, sequence diagrams, workflows and domain models
- Fluent Japanese and business or higher English
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Digital transformation or mobile application experience
- Experience working for foreign company
- Flexible mindset, feels comfortable in startup environment
- Works well with people from different walks of life, both inside and outside the organization
About our client
Our client is a global company that connects partners and clients together to boost sales and make purchasing easier for consumers interested in digital services. They don't have a lot of competition in their market, especially in Japan, and are facing times of growth. With a motivated team of people, bring this brand to the market and give both clients, partners, and team mates the best experience!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.