A top tier Japanese investment bank is enhancing it's Internal Audit function with the addition of a Data Analytics Specialist
- Internal Audit within function banking is evolving to better utilise more advanced tools and methodologies in order to create greater effectiveness and efficiency in the Audit and risk assessment process.
- This is an opportunity to join a new global team and this person would be assisting the business auditors by interpreting their requirements for different audit projects and developing the tools that help improve testing beyond traditional sample based approach to more comprehensive testing, looking at full data sets for exceptions.
- They would also proactively work on automation analytics and initiatives to continue improving the overall efficiency of internal audit processes within the company IT architecture.
- This is a hands on role involved in development and would utilise advanced software, visualization tools and programming languages, such as Python, R, SQL, Tableau etc. to develop, test and implement data analytic solutions.
- 2-3 years experience within IT software development / engineering or data analytics, ideally within financial services but also open to other industries
- Fluent Japanese and Conversational or Business English is required
- Proactive and an interest in development and control
About our client
Our client is a top tier well established Japanese investment bank with an international working environment. This is a unique role within the audit department where you are able to develop independently and as part of a global team.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.