Be a part of a top tier foreign investment bank as a VP Middle Office Operations Officer.
- Be in charge of the changes in the regulatory or market initiatives to ensure the smoothness of the business operation.
- Take lead in the production of business regulations/requirements and collaborate with relevant party members to ensure the business is up to date with any changes or new regulatory requirements.
- Be in charge of the resource management and the people working within your team. As you will be in charge of the operations management of the business, it is important to ensure that there is enough support for relevant departments and employees.
- Initiate programs or activities where you can control the working environment where people feel comfortable, motivated, and prideful.
- Has an understanding and awareness of the corporate and regulatory policies and is able to apply it during work situations.
- High level of Japanese fluency and intermediate English.
- At least 2 years of experience in relation to equities, equities financing, or futures.
About our client
Our client is a well establish foreign investment bank where they are well known for their business within the market. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to step up and have various responsibilities as you will mainly be in charge of the operations management of the business. Our client also has an international environment where you will be able to utilize your English language as well.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.