Global Payment Solutions provider, seeking for Business Development Manager.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to products that are aligned with geography strategy and helps identify and close sales leads, providing market intelligence and market requirements to product developers and product managers to support product design, development and implementation efforts.
- Main account manager for top tier Corporate and FI Clients
- Implements customised Cash / Payment solutions that drive value creation for the customer, both major domestic/global Corporate and Financial Institutions
- Creates customised presentation materials for customer demonstrations and sales opportunities
- Provides technical support in selling innovations and technology to customers
- Accomplish targeted sales goals and execute company's business development plan
- Assists in providing subject matter expertise on specific product and/or segment of products and supports identification of product innovation opportunities
- Familiarity with working in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals
- At least 2 years, up to 10 years of solid Cash / Payment Solutions sales
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English
About our client
Global Cash / Payment Solutions Firm
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.