Global Bank looking for well experienced KYC / CDD specialist overseeing their Client Management Group/Team.
- Successful candidate will be looking after businesses and functions for all elements of the client nature including onboarding (from point of agreement to on-board through to ability to trade/transactions), credit analysis, account maintenance, client due diligence and client exits. This is a management role overseeing team of CVT reviewers, KYC/CDD members, quality assurance members.
- Manage the KYC/CDD production process end to end
- Ensure Client due diligence remediation while having team identify key risk indicators
- Establish bank's KYC / CDD policy framework,
- Reporting/escalation of any key risks, issues and dependencies to senior management under procedural governance
- Work closely with Client Operations staff, Client Managers, KYC Service as well as the Front office Coverage teams
- Prominent understand of structure and operations of investment bank / corporate banking
- Well experienced in Client-facing, relationship management or KYC/on boarding experience
- Strong risk and control awareness, proven experience in strengthening controls and identifying potential gaps in business while implementing proactive solutions
- Native Japanese fluency, Business English fluency
About our client
Global Corporate/Investment Bank in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.