Top Global Corporate Bank looking to hire Director Senior Banker to manage Mid-Cap and SME client coverage in Japan.
- building up the SME/MME business in Japan, being responsible for business relationship management, origination as well as execution;
- focus on SME/MME banking clients both local (Japanese) as well as foreign (MNC) responsible for both inbound and outbound business;
- business coordination with other business location within the banking network across the region as well as on global basis;
- business cross-selling with related product partners in markets, transaction banking, structured finance, and others;
- due diligence and credit assessment, in cooperation with KYC and middle office team;
- 15+ years of experience in banking as Senior Banker;
- Experience with either Japanese Corporate or MNC clients;
- in-depth understanding of corporate/commercial banking business;
- relevant experience with SMEs or MMEs;
- knowledge of both inbound and outbound businesses
- strong leadership skills;
- global mindset
About our client
Our client is a tier-1 global corporate and investment bank, with impeccable reputation in the market, solid business across EMEA, APAC, AMERICAS.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.