A top tier global bank is looking to strengthen it's independent compliance and risk oversight process in Japan
- As banks look to further enhance their compliance and risk management frameworks there is a growing need to continually test the controls implemented in the first and second lines of defence.
- This person would be actively involved in the planning and executing audit reviews and test procedures on various compliance functions.
- Utilise advanced methodologies for risk assessments, and escalate findings to management via reporting.
- Partner closely with other internal stakeholders locally and regionally.
- 3-5+ years experience in Internal Audit, Compliance or Assurance / Risk Management within banking or insurance
- Strong written analytical skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Japanese
- Experience or knowledge of Data Analytics would be useful
About our client
A leading corporate and investment bank with an international profile, dynamic working environment and wide ranging perks
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.