This company is a globally leading consumer goods company with a strong presence worldwide. The company has flextime and an excellent work life balance.
- Ongoing communication with the company president and Overseas HQ in order to help them understand key financial information of the brand's performance in Japan.
- Budgeting/Forecasting and ad hoc analysis for key stakeholders.
- Covering Accounting standards under USGAAP/IFRS/JGAAP and Tax
- Managing several staff in financial planning and analysis.
- Driving business growth and cost reduction strategies.
- Strong Leadership and Communication Abilities
- 6+ years of FP&A expertise
- 2-5 years experience as a finance manager
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year University
- Fluent Japanese and Business English Skills
- ERP proficiency
- Above average communication skills
- Strong leadership potential
About our client
My client is a very famous Consumer brand with global penetration. They offer a team-focused work environment and a meritocratic environment in which you can drive your career in a short period of time.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.