Our client, tier-1 global corporate bank now looking to hire new Head of Cash Management Operations in Transaction Banking.
- Manage a Cash and Trade Operations/Transaction Services team or multiple teams;
- Oversee quality reviews, end results, budget, policy formulation and planning
- Manage client transaction reporting, including new product introductions, statement migrations, branding, legal disclaimers;
- Resolve highly complex and varying issues that have substantial potential impact
- Apply comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues;
- Negotiate internally, often at senior levels (across functions) and with external parties, as needed;
- Support on daily basis the Head of TB Operations, with the prospective opportunity to succeed in mid-term upon performance;
- minimum of 15+ years banking operations experience, which should include managing a large sized team;
- Legal, Documentation or operations experience would have a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of Cash products & operations;
- Experience in trade / cash operations and management, in a banking industry, managing large teams;
- strong communication / presentation skills;
- strong leadership skills
About our client
The bank is a global corporate and investment bank with strong reputation across banking markets worldwide
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.