Working closely with decision makers of client firms to support them to plan and implement effective M&A and reorganisation strategies.
- Supporting clients with creating thorough merger plan to lead the project to success.
- Analyse the synergy effects that can potentially be gained from the merger and ensure that the it's realised by supporting clients in various ways in actual merger phase.
- Providing clients with strategy planning support from pre-close phase by utilising the methodology developed in the firm over the years.
- Conducting operational due-diligence.
- Supporting clients to improve the business operation after PMI (re-PMI).
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English.
- Experience in strategy planning, M&A or corporate planning in financial service institutions.
- Experience in consulting for financial service institutions.
- A professional who is looking to learn and grow in tough yet dynamic and rewarding environment is welcomed.
About our client
One of the top tier M&A advisory firms globally. Has been growing in revenue for the past several years as a company and is expected to grow even more this year. This position focuses on providing M&A strategy / post merger integration support to various financial service institutions.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.