An opportunity to work on dynamic M&A deals and corporate strategy consulting in a top tier global consulting firm.
- Supporting clients to find sell/buy side company.
- Plan strategy to lead successful M&A deal especially large cross-border deals.
- Conducting valuation of sell side company.
- Giving clients advice on not only M&A but also overall business strategy such as resource allocation, digital transformation strategy, growth strategy, etc.
- Conducting business due-diligence to support PE funds to invest in various industries such as real estate, high-tech, chemical, consumer business, heavy industry, etc.
- Experience in M&A advisory (especially in origination & execution)
- Experience in strategy consulting.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English. (need to present inc front of client, negotiate and write business reports in both languages)
- Experience in top- tier investment banking or M&A advisory firms, or M&A related experience in top tier companies.
About our client
A global top tier consulting firm with more than 40 years of history in Japan. This team mainly works on M&A deals from origination to execution (70-80% ) but also strategy consulting (20-30%).
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.