Trusted client adviser to our clients in Western Japan with leading cyber security company
- Drive adoption of Solution within assigned accounts through continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business.
- Work with the Sales, Pre-Sales Engineer to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth "Go Live" and instruction for the customer from the outset.
- Work with customer to design their Customer Security Strategy aligned with philosophy and provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support the Sales Team with customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts, providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- 6+ years of customer-facing organizations (i.e. Customer Success Manager, Account Exec/Account Manager or Sales Engineer)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and manage relationships at all levels of the company
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to grasp Basic / advanced technical concepts and strategy of Solution
About our client
AI-driven threat analysis, and an Active Monitoring team, to stop the world's most advanced cyber attacks.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.