Great chance to work on developing the IT system for risk management of a top investment bank in Japan.
- In charge of the user side of the risk management IT system project.
- Coordinates roles within the department to improve on the UAT implementation system.
- Overcome obstacles and ensure progress for the UAT system, such as follow up on users, tasks due date and bridge between system developers and system users.
- Produce management reports, outline and summary of UAT plans etc.
- Assist in defining requirements for UAT implementation and production of UAT test case and test data.
- Draft business plan / midterm projects according to business priorities, communicate and secure budgets project tasks and report any cost changes.
- Monitor related domestic and overseas risk management system development.
- Experience in project management for system development at bank or financial institutions.
- Experience in systematizing internal operation and system improvement.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Experience in system launch/improvement at international IT firms.
- Knowledge in international regulation like BASEL.
- PMBOK, or Information processing engineer exam.
About our client
Top investment bank in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.