Be a part of a top tier foreign investment bank in Tokyo where you will be in with maintaining relationships with important stakeholders.
- Establish relationships with clients/customers and understand about the nature of their business as well as their risk profile.
- Determine the profile of the customers/clients through due diligence in order to verify the identity of clients based on the regulatory requirements.
- Be in charge of the client on-boarding process while understanding about global regulatory requirements.
- Be able to maintain a relationship with your clients as well as communicating with relevant departments with various tasks throughout the on-boarding process.
- At least 2 years of working for a financial institution within the area of either KYC, Client On-boarding, or client due diligence.
- Fluent in reading/writing, and speaking Japanese.
About our client
Our client is a top tier foreign investment banks with an international working environment. This is a good opportunity if you want to focus more in the area of KYC and be able to manage relationships with important stakeholders. This is a good step up in your career as well as you will have more responsibilities and be able to gain more knowledge within this field.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.