Global consultancy firm with a strong presence within the financial services sector in Japan
- As the regulatory landscape is in constant motion and regulatory requirements are becoming stricter, financial institutions these days are paying more attention to their risks. You will be involved in building relationship with key members of the organisations to drive change and control, working with the newest technologies involved in regional and global projects related to operational, financial, strategic, IT and regulatory risk.
- You will be getting a clear career path from the start, gaining exposure working in large scale projects and adding skill set that is valuable for your long term career
- Fluent Japanese and good command of English
- Ideally you would be coming from the consultancy space or have been working in house for a financial institution for a few years.
- Client facing and service minded with can do attitude
- Can build relationship with stakeholders, business leaders and team members
About our client
Global professional services firm providing consultancy and advisory services
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.