An opportunity to improve Business Control Compliance frameworks at a leading foreign bank in Tokyo through risk based testing
- Partner closely with the Compliance department in implementing thorough testing initiatives for the APAC region in relation to both local and regional regulatory conditions.
- Coordinate effectively with Control and Infrastructure divisions on testing programs and projects
- Ensure that testing is carried out in a fully transparent and structured way
- Escalate all issues discovered in Compliance Testing to necessary stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- 3+ years experience in Compliance / Risk Control / Internal Audit within a financial institution
- Relevant technical knowledge and Risk mindset
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and also independently
About our client
Our client is a highly established investment bank with a global profile, good career progression prospects and a flat, open working culture
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.