Major fashion & luxury brand in need of an experienced HR professional. Perfect position for those with strong HR retail background and proven interest in all things fashion.
- Administer various HR plans and procedures for retail personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Handle employee relations issues and counsel and guide retail HR team through performance management process.
- Facilitate and support the development of goals, objectives and systems within retail function.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Assist with the administration of the compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Monitor career planning program; conducts stay and exit interviews.
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- 5+ years' experience working within HR function.
- Native/High Business Japanese speaker with at least Business level English.
- Candidates with strong Retail/Fashion background strongly preferred.
- Compensation management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of 2nd foreign language will be considered as a plus.
- This position requires an extremely perceptive, attentive person capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization.
About our client
Major fashion & luxury brand, one of the top players on the market. As an internal and external brand ambassador you will have to become the face of the brand. Product allowance & opportunity to stay close to the current trends could be considered an added bonus.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.