As a company, Morgan McKinley KK, and our related companies worldwide (Morgan McKinley is a Trademark and Registered Business Name of Premier Recruitment International, a company registered in Ireland no 131679), has an important duty to protect the personal information of every person who provides us with their personal details. When you provide us with your personal information, by email, through this website, in person or through any of our other international websites or offices, we will endeavour to ensure that such information remains private and is only used in accordance with the below policy. By providing us with your personal information, you will also be consenting to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this policy (including our offices in other countries).
We will comply with the law and applicable legislation in Japan (Protection of Personal Information Act) at all times and will take adequate steps to prevent personal information from being leaked to outside sources.
1) Personal information will be collected, held and used for the following purposes.
i. services aimed at providing suitable jobs for personnel wishing to change careers or seeking temporary employment;
ii. to provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website;
iii. to enable you to submit your CV generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our Job Alerts;
iv. to provide information on suitable job opportunities to people who register with us, to match your profile with suitable job vacancies, and to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and, where you provide consent, to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs;
v. to answer your inquiry;
vi. providing other services related to or supplementary to the above;
vii. to market products and services directly to you, and inform you of job updates, news and industry updates, events, competitions, reports and other information. You will be able to unsubscribe from such communications should you wish to do so;
viii. where your personal information is registered on our centralised database, the information will be accessible internationally by all offices in the Morgan McKinley Group;
ix. within the scope of the purposes outlined above, we may outsource collected personal information to outside contractors/third parties who must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as contained within this document;
x. if we merge with or are acquired by another business, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business and their advisers, you will be sent notice of such an event should it occur;
xi. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
We will not disclose or provide any personal information to potential employers, or to any third party, without the consent or permission of the individual concerned except when required by law to do so.
2) We make every possible effort to maintain personal data in as complete and up-to-date a manner as possible.
3) We will implement adequate security measures to protect all collected personal information and will make every effort to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged. In the event that any inadequacies are detected in our security measures or any other aspects of its personal information management activities, we will take immediate remedial action so as to prevent such issues from reoccurring.
5) The Site uses information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors' Internet service providers. No personally identifiable information is revealed to us in this process.
6) Some pages within the Site may use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access an Internet website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help us provide additional functionality to the site or to help us analyze site usage more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
7) We also appoint a Chief Privacy Officer and strive to make improvements on an ongoing basis. Her responsibilities include periodically reviewing and improving the collection, handling and storage of personal information.
8) If you have any queries or complaints regarding our policy or wish to remove your personal data from our records, please email us at info＠morganmckinley.co.jp or call us at 03-5403-7073. Please note that depending on your queries or complaints, we may ask you to identify yourself to avoid false claims of identity.