Product controller Analyst
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Thursday 1st, November 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Junior product controller wanted! Great opportunity to join a growing Top Tier Securities
- Responsible of the P&L reporting and analysis.
- Risk P&L control and daily reconciliation, FX exposure and cost of carry analysis.
- Balance sheet analysis and IFRS classifications and disclosure requirements.
- Daily/monthly analytical review of significant movements and strong focus on actual/forecast figures gap.
- Partnering with the firm’s business areas and other support groups in facilitating new products and initiatives.
- Ideally 3 yrs of Product Accounting or experience from a similar environment.
- In depth knowledge of valuations for IFRS, FX, interest rate derivative etc,
- Understanding of basic accounting to analyze books.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Japanese skills.
- Ability to understand trading strategies and Market and P&L drivers for interest rates products.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Self starter, who is also capable of motivating members of other teams in order to successfully complete projects.