Data Warehouse Consultant
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Monday 16th, April 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Great opportunity to join an International IT consulting group growing every year!
- Application’s Production Application Monitoring / Application’s Data Quality & Consistency Check Analyze the ETL logs / Consolidation of reports from Infra team and From ETL
- CPU Consumption reports by Workflow
- By DB Growth for ETL DB
- Liaise with Client manager to find out the impact, urgency and come up with estimation for Change Requests
- Perform the code changes and release it in co-ordination with Client project manager
- Co-ordinate with Client’s Project Manager and Application Support team for any changes/fixes required for ETL/BO related support.
- 3- 7 years as data warehouse ETL, data modeler and report developer preferably using SAP Business Objects, Cognos, Teradata and/or Informatica.
- Work closely with others in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent English, Japanese at least JLPT 2
- DWH Data Services
- DWH reporting tools
- Data modeling
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Self starter, who is also capable of motivating members of other teams in order to successfully complete projects.