Onsite Project Manager
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Monday 16th, April 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Great opportunity to join an International IT consulting group growing every year!
- Take care of ramping up the projects planning and procuring.
- Responsible for managing relationships with the clients.
- Responsible for helping drive revenue targets.
- Single point of contact to clients while managing the project team onsite and offshore.
- Build relationships with leading companies across industry sectors.
- Provide the sales team with pre-sales supports in cooperation with the delivery team from offshore.
- Proven capabilities in managing client relationships and developing business.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering consulting or advisory services.
- Deep hands-on experiences in requirement gathering, design, build and testing of the SDLC.
- PMP certified and CMM knowledge Pre-sales.
- Database design and normalization.
- Object oriented programming languages.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Self starter, who is also capable of motivating members of other teams in order to successfully complete projects.