VP IT Internal Audit
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Monday 28th, May 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Rare opportunity to join a major worldwide investment bank within a fast-paced working environment!
- Work as a leader of the department and a team of internal auditors.
- Oversee that the duties assigned are done properly.
- Report to the various departments of a company of its affiliates locally and overseas.
- Reviewing the internal management controls as well as the design and implantation of automated systems to replace labor-intensive processes.
- Responsible for the reviewing and approving all the audit findings for presentation to the executive staff.
- Conduct the final screening interview as well for management level personnel in the department.
- Responsibility to be updated and upgraded with the latest trends in internal management and accounting controls properly.
- 7-10 years experience in Financial Services Industry with last 4 years specializing within Internal Audit department of major International Investment Bank
- Deep knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that have impact on inter accounting and management controls.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA or equivalent) or similar (MBA, CFA)
- The person needs to have the excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have the excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills to do the job.
- The person should have the excellent organization skills to do the job.
- He or she should have the exceptional supervisory, leadership and managerial skills to handle the work.