This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Thursday 1st, November 2012
- Thursday 31st, January 2013
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
A global investment bank is looking to hire talented professionals for their Tax operations team.
- Responsibility for the firm’s operational tax processes in Japan and Korea.
- Create and perform procedures for the payment, reconciliation, reporting of withholding taxes.
- Support the process of standardized procedures to analyze tax processes in the region.
- Support enhancement of new tax reports/processes.
- Create checklists and resolve exceptions
- At least 2-3 years of Operations or Tax experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Degree qualified preferably from a business accounting / Tax background.
- Understanding of Investment banking operations.
- Business level English language skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual.