Senior Manager / Executive Director
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Friday 3rd, February 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Great opportunity to act as a Senior Manager / Executive Director in one of the top advisory firm IT Risk & Assurance Advisory services department – No Japanese required
- Responsible for managing IT Risk & assurance group.
- Responsible for managing relationships with the clients.
- Responsible for helping drive revenue targets.
- Engagement quality control and supervising a team of 50 to 60 employees.
- Build relationships with leading companies across industry sectors such as automobile, pharmaceutical, technology etc.
- Expertise in IT Audits associated with financial statement audits and internal control reporting audits, IT Risk Management and IT Internal Audit.
- Proven capabilities in managing client relationships and developing business.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering IT consulting or advisory services
- Preferred skill
- Large accounting/professional services firm experience.
- IT security or data analytics technical experience.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Self starter, who is also capable of motivating members of other teams in order to successfully complete projects.