Client Portfolio Solutions Associate
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Wednesday 6th, June 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
A global asset management company is looking for a Client Portfolio Solutions Associate
- Responsible for managing client interactions across the investment business, Including identifying and researching prospective investors, analyzing the role of alternative investments in a clients portfolio, and working with clients and the investment teams to develop unique solutions.
- Analysis of market data, client reporting including data management
- Preparation of monthly quarterly and annual client reports
- Professional skills with 3-5 years or more financial business experience (preferably Asset Management Business)
- Adaptability and quick response and team player skills are required
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel, Power Point and word and adaptability to other software products
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are highly desirable
- Team player with strong attention to detail