Equity Derivatives Clients Services
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Monday 1st, October 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Our client, a top tier financial institution has an exciting opportunity for a talented Derivatives staff to join their clients services.
- Ensure that all transactions are captured in the booking systems and issues are resolved or escalated.
- Responsible for client service including confirming trade details and providing event outcome.
- Responsible for reconciliations between front, middle and back office systems.
- Responsible to manage events e.g. coupons and expiry, and liaise with other teams and clients
- Manage projects related to efficiency realization, new initiatives, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently
- Good working knowledge of operations work flow.
- Analytical skills to adapt to a continuously evolving system and work-flow environment.
- JSDA 1st and 2nd class Sales Representative license holders.
- Strong working experience in equity derivatives middle office.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual and develop good relationship within the organization.