Associate Investment Analyst – Real Estate
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Friday 30th, November 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Exciting Business Development / Relationship Manager position at a tier-1 Global Financial Institution specialized in Credit Cards
- Prepare detailed financial analysis for commercial real estate investment sale assignments using Argus and proprietary Excel modeling programs.
- Build both short- and long-term cash flow models and run corresponding valuation analysis using various yield metrics including cap rates, cash-on-cash returns and internal rates of return, using a variety of potential leverage structures.
- Perform extensive due diligence, including not limited to reviewing and analyzing in great detail leases, lease abstracts, income statements, budgets, balance sheets, tenant financials, loan documents, property condition assessments, and the like.
- Assist the brokers in the writing of offering memoranda and proposals for new business, particularly with respect to financial footnotes, tenant and rent roll presentations, tenant credit analysis, and market leasing fundamentals.
- 1 to 4 years of experience as Analyst or in Investment Banks, security houses
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability and desire to take ownership of projects, set goals and timelines, and follow them to completion without extensive oversight
- fully bilingual English/Japanese - fluency of Chinese / Mandarin would be highly preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- MBA / equivalent academic background ;
- Good personality, ability to work in team
- Smart, diligent, ambitious and interested in Real Estate