EQUITY DERIVATIVES SALES (ASSOCIATE / VP)
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Friday 30th, November 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Exciting Equity Derivatives Sales (Associate to VP ) position available at tier-1 global Investment Bank
- Our client is a tier-1 global investment bank and for the Equity Derivatives sales team , is now looking for an associate class trader for an exciting career opportunity
- The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Sales trading orders and news.
- Update the sales trading tool and verbal communication with other teams in the firm.
- Increase transaction revenue by creating dealing opportunities through understanding of client base.
- Develop new opportunities by using existing business to gain momentum with a client and create new business.
- Manage both day-to-day and long-term strategic objectives for multiple institutional clients, including communicating research, discussing market news and examining stock performance.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level of English.
- Minimum 2 plus years experience of derivatives equity/institutional sales.
- Ambitions, outgoing and hands-on with strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English ( business required, fluent will be a plus )
- IT related background
- Ability to provide a prime class client service
- Good personality, ability to work in team