- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Friday 30th, November 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Exciting Property Manager position available at tier-1 global Real Estate Services firmOur client is a global Real Estate Services firm and for its Commercial Property Management team is now seeking a Property Manager responsible for the selling, leasing, transferring and operating of real estate property in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
- leasing and selling activities of commercial properties , including logistic facilities and office building ;
- property/building assets value maximization within the assigned assets portfolio ;
- data management and data analysis & review of zoning regulations, tenant laws, federal laws, tax information, property values
- marketing/communication activities , negotiation of extension and renewal of leases
- All the candidates require a Takken Real Estate license as well as good experience of Commercial Property Management and Commercial Leasing.
- Facility Management experience would also be a plus. Native level Japanese and a minimum of business level English is required.
- 2 to 5 years of experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Knowledge of Real Estate Market in Tokyo area
- Takken License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English ( business required, fluent will be a plus )
- Ability to provide a prime class client service
- Good personality, ability to work in team