Accounting Manager <Famous Retail Company>
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Monday 14th, May 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Great Accounting manager role with one of the largest retail companies in Tokyo with aggressive growth plans
- My client is a leading publicly traded Retail brand. They follow an amazing professional culture which has led them to make a prominent mark within the industry globally. This position will be managing a team of 5.
- Manage the company-wide operational accounting for all brands
- Lead and develop team that is responsible for AP, fixed assets, payroll, and procurement.
- Drive business results through timely reporting of financial results and value-added analysis
- Improve productivity and efficiency in operational accounting to maximize the company’s cash flow
- Ensure all accounts comply with US GAAP, Japan GAAP and SOX requirements
- 10 years of Finance experience
- At least 3yrs managerial experience
- Proven ability to negotiate with and influence others effectively to build partnerships
- Retail Industry experience
- MBA and CPA
- Working experience or education abroad.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong leader