IT manager <Major Fashion brand>
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Tokyo 23 wards
- Friday 21st, September 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
An expanding fashion brand is looking to hire a hands-on IT manager to handle the support and delivery of solutions to support the business
- Work with country, regional Retail managers to roll out new store implementation
- Retail Operation helps desk and work with Third party help desk contractor and Hardware vendors to ensure that issues are resolve in a timely manner
- Prioritize projects with user community including ROI, Cost/Benefit analysis, feasibility study, bench marking and etc.
- Work with Corporate IT and end users. Design functional /technical specifications, testing and deployment – end to end development cycle for new IT initiatives, programs/interfaces
- Responsible to new process/system upgrades as well as working as conduct retail system training for business subject experts.
- Support users at the headquarter with IT issues
- Lead the IT group
- Solid Experience in Retail POS Hardware, Retail Helpdesk, Island Pacific or Similar Retail applications.
- Experience with TCP/IP, DHCP troubleshooting and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of PC Hardware, Windows 2000/XP and Ms Office experience.
- Project management experience
- People management experience
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, consultation and analytical skills