Product PR Manager
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Tokyo 23 wards
- JPY 8M - JPY 9M
- Monday 16th, April 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
The Product PR Manager will manage a team to maximize editorial exposure of products, handle seasonal product presentations, manage heavy traffic sample loaning and support product placement among opinion leaders.
- Manage Product PR team for daily sample transactions and media contact while maintaining smooth collaboration with all members in the team
- Manage the team to take care of the samples in the showroom with other members in Product PR.
- Conduct presentation (4 times a year) plus occasional product launching events.
- Work closely with Global HQ and Sales Team in selection of PR focus products
- Establish close relationships group companies
- Act as the overall brand champion in Japan; ensuring its visibility amongst opinion leaders while protecting its integrity.
- Over 7 years of related experience in PR in consumer related business
- Well-established connections with Editors.
- Ability to manage a team
- University Graduate
- PR experience in the luxury retail industry
- Ability to confidently communicate and negotiate in English and Japanese
- Good motivator who is brand image conscious.