Investment Operation Staff
This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Friday 30th, November 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
A major life insurance firm is looking for an investment operation staff.
- Keeping track of investment data in an accurate manner using Securities management software.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for internal and external use (supervisors, relevant departments, FSA, insurance associations, etc.)
- Cooperative problem solving with other team members and departments with regards to asset investment data controls
- 2 - 3 years experience in accounting of Securities investment or investment assets
- Experience in back office function for financial institutions or product control experience is a plus
- Ability and motivation to use PCs and Securities management software (especially in MS Office applications)
- Understanding and preventing risks and effects caused by accounting errors. The ability to propose improvements.
- English skill (mainly reading and writing an email)