Senior Financial accountant <International medical device company>
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Tokyo 23 wards
- JPY 6M - JPY 7M
- Friday 29th, June 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
- Complete monthly close process and monthly financial and management reporting.
- Act as a liaison between the international finance division in USA and Japan staff.
- Execute corporate policies and ensure financial statements are in accordance with US GAAP.
- Act as mentor to junior finance/accounting personnel.
- Assist with the completion of financial audits as required for the international entities.
- Assist with data collection for quarterly tax payments and income tax returns.
- Assist with analyzing financial data and comparison to trends and plan.
- Very strong experience in accounting field.
- Boki 2kyu or equivalent level of knowledge/experience.
- Experience with US GAAP required.
- SOX compliance program implementation and monitoring experience a plus.
- Experience with Inventory/Cost accounting is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team working capabilities and an ability to build strong business and team relationships.