This job has expired. You can still apply to this job to be considered for similar roles.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Thursday 20th, December 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join one of the worlds leading financial information provider.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Sell the firms’ network connectivity product to the buy-side community
- Prospecting, generating new sales leads and growth through referrals, cold-calling and market research within given client base.
- Work closely with prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with clients
- Act as the first point contact between clients and the firm
- Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets/banking a must
- Understanding of buy-side business is essential
- Proven new business development, relationship and territory management skills
- Previous knowledge of OMS or Electronic Trading Systems will be an advantage
- Extremely proactive, detailed, responsible and able to work well with a team
- Highly articulate, consultative and confident in sales approach and strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Self-motivated individual
- A good team player