- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- Wednesday 23rd, May 2012
We are Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
A very attractive permanent position for the KYC officer to join my client who is the leading securities and investment banking in Japan.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- AML/KYC (Know Your Client) due diligence process and ensure it is conducted on our clients in accordance with local & group Compliance requirements.
- Client On Boarding related project tasks
- KYC due diligence and Client On-Boarding documentation
- Co-ordinate documentation requirements across internal stakeholders (Compliance, Credit, Legal & Operations) to facilitate the Client On-Boarding process
- Existing Client review
- Establish the workflow as well as maintenance model
- Strong background knowledge in KYC, Client On-Boarding
- Solid experience in financial services industry
- Ability to work well in the fast pace environment
- Solid technical exposure to KYC investigative tools
- Ability to communicate in both English and Japanese.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate